Working at CustoLogix is truly a unique experience. We value innovation, team spirit and motivation. If you walk though our office, you might be surprised by the artwork on the wall or the games people are playing to relax in the middle of a Wednesday afternoon. Come visit us after 5.30 PM and you might not see anyone in the office except may be in the movie room!
Do not mistake however the lighthearted fun atmosphere on how seriously we take our clients and work. We meticulously hire, plan and train our team members to fuel their passions in their chosen area of work. Be it in analytics, mathematics or technology. Our goal is to make you love your Monday morning at work. At work time, we like to keep things productive.
Emails fly back and forth like fire flies in a rain forest, people conversing animatedly in meeting rooms like an army planning an invasion or people sliding on their office chairs like honey bees buzzing in a bee hive.
We believe in thinking hard and partying to celebrate the success. Come join us if you want to make a difference in the world of retail analytics, if you want to have fun while doing so and if you want to run with us in our exciting journey of exponential growth across borders.
Experience: 4-5 yrs
As part of the Professional Services team, Java Developer responsible for building Java applications. This includes anything between complex groups of back-end services and their client-end counterparts. Your primary responsibility will be to design and develop these applications, and to coordinate with the rest of the team working on different layers of the infrastructure. Thus, a commitment to collaborative problem solving, sophisticated design, and product quality is essential.
- Software Engineer responsible for designing, developing, and maintaining complex Java and PL/SQL applications.
- Develop documentation for application and code.
- Working with users and application stakeholders to verify and validate requirement.
- Working with other Java/Oracle Developers and DBA to collaborate on application development.
- Prescribe standards to simplify interpretation of programs and documentations as well as supervise the preparation of records and reports.
- Knowledge in writing packages/procedures for Java facing applications.
- Write database triggers, PL/SQL, and packages according to the business requirements.
- The application developer should possess a thorough understanding of the product from both a functional and technical perspective.
- He or she should have a comprehensive understanding of the implementation methodologies for the technology being utilized in product development, such as .NET or Java Framework.
- The application developer participates in every aspect of the development and implementation, working with business analysts to ensure full understanding of the change implications to current business processes.
- He or she follows good development practices and software development life cycle methodologies throughout product development.
- BS/MS degree in Computer Science, Engineering or a related subject.
- 5+ years of hands-one Software Development experience.
- 5+ years of experience in Java development.
- Hands on experience in designing and developing applications using Java EE platforms.
- Object Oriented analysis and design using common design patterns.
- Profound insight of Java and JEE internals (Classloading, Memory Management, Transaction management etc).
- Excellent knowledge of Relational Databases, SQL and ORM technologies (JPA2, Hibernate).
- Experience in the Spring Framework.
- Experience in developing web applications using at least one popular web framework (JSF, Wicket, GWT, Spring MVC).
- Experience with test-driven development.
- NET framework 4.0, NET framework 3.5, ASP.NET MVC, Ajax, Java script, J Query, C#, HTML, XML and XSLT, WCF.